Friday, January 18, 2008

Yarn shopping time!


I have been a member of Ravelry since the summer, and have loved every second of it! There is so much positive interaction on the site, and it is a constant source of inspiration (and envy) for me. Today I get to go to my larger LYS--in Columbus, OH-not so local, as its an hour's drive. It's time to get my Valentice's Day exchange partner's gift. I'm thinking....Dream in Color Smooshy, Classy, and Noro Kureyon Sock. Possibly some knit wash as well.

I'm probably not going to have the funds or time to do much shopping for me, but I have a little list in my head of the yarn I have been lusting after for quite some time. Here are a few of my wants: Yarntini (any), Wollmeise (any), Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock-any, Noro Kureyon Sock (maybe), Berroco Comfort sock, and Chewy Spaghetti. I'd love to get some of those soon, but seeing as how I just placed an order on Knitpicks, I should probably wait for a little while longer and de-stash a bit more.

Almost complete is my basketweave scarf in Adriafil Carezza pink. I love love love this yarn-it is the perfect weight and is totally soft and snuggly.

The sock for DH is still coming along. I have 2 more inches to go in stockinette before I can get to the fun fun heel flap--where I became derailed last time I attempted to knit socks. Wish me luck!
The pic in this post is of a scarf I made out of Noro Kureyon and Plymouth Boku. I rather like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment