Thursday, February 7, 2008

In a million different directions....






Well, the move is 2 weeks and counting. We're getting all packed up, room by room, as you can see.




The toddler socks from Spunky Eclectic are going well. The pattern is easy to follow, and I need easy, being as the heel of this sock is formed differently than the pair I just finished for Nate (husband). I love knitting socks so much! Its so nice to have a little project in beautiful yarn that fits on my desk and I can work on in spare moments when I'm not doing actual work.






My least favorite season is winter. I love knitting and being cozy and warm, but I am a knitter who knits year-round. Wool in July is not a problem for me. Wintertime makes me feel sleepy and grumpy. I think most creatures feel that way, even dogs. Observe Exhibit A: Chance, our dog.


No comments:

Post a Comment