Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Socks finally finished!!




I finally finished my first pair of socks! I am so unbelievably proud of myself...it took a lot of time and patience but I think I am in love with socks and dpns. I looked forward to turning the heel...wow.


I got my Dream in Color Smooshy last week--posted here is a pic of it. Can't wait to start working with it--I think it is destined for a pair of Monkey socks, pattern by Cookie A.


I'm awaiting the arrival of my Valentine's Day yarn swap surprise. I wonder what it will be...I love almost all of the packages that people have photographed and put on the Ravelry group page. Hurry up mail!!


Next up--Spunky Eclectic Toddler socks for Charlie, in Cascade Sassy Stripes. Looking cute so far..pics next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment