Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day

I had a crazy Valentine's Day. My boss picked me for a special project at work, and I was in the middle of a conversation with him and doing a bunch of work when the power went out in our apartment complex. A transformer behind our building decided to die. We had to grab the dog, baby, and some essentials and spend the evening and most of the night with my mother in law who lives in the middle of nowhere. It was nice, but I was so glad to be able to get home at 230 am. I went to sleep at 5 and woke up at 7 am with my son. Good news! I finally got my package from the Valentine's Swap on Ravelry. I took a picture of it. Contents--a skein of Louet Gems sportweight yarn, Annie Modesitt book"Romantic Handknits", some candy, 4 lovely tealights, a card, a journal, 2 tins, and some cute sticky notes. Thank you Kjack74!

My sock is still coming along. We moved our moving date to February 26th.

No comments:

Post a Comment