Friday, March 7, 2008

It's been awhile...

It has been a long time since I last posted. The move went fine, and was mostly stress-free. Our new apartment looks much better since we moved in, made it more home-like with all our stuff.
My son came down with bronchitis and the flu at the same time. I wish I could be sick instead of him.
Work has been going along...well like it goes along.
I love living in a city!!!
Scouted out a new yarn store, Temptations, located in Dublin, Ohio, a 40 minute drive from our new apartment. I got to stroke Malabrigo for the first time--yummy! Got to pet some sock yarn, quiviut, and Buffalo Gold fibers. I also checked out the very extreme Habu Textiles fibers. I bought a skein of Louet Gems fingering weight yarn and a skein of Cascade 200. I was going to use the Cascade 220 for a dog sweater for Chance, but will use acrylic instead because he loves getting muddy outside.
More later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment