Saturday, March 15, 2008

Knitting ADD

This past week I have gotten a lot of sleep, and as a result, productivity with work and knitting has suffered. Son and husband were sick for a while and I was sick for 2 days. Work has been up and down, as it usually is with sales. I'm blessed to be able to be home with my family though.
I finished my first pair of socks for myself. I then cast on for my second pair of socks(from the same pattern as the first) in my beloved (and first skein ever) Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock Lightweight in Firebird. I was feeling bored, so I then pulled out a pattern from the Plymouth Yarn Company website. Pattern is for socks for son. Using Encore Colorspun, I knit a sock, modified it to fit a 20 month old, then tried it on said 20 month old and found the sock did not fit at all. I then cast on for a new sock and am coming along with it. Being the polygamous knitter that I am, I am currently working and knitting my socks that rock sock.

No comments:

Post a Comment