Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Knit 1. Magazine

I have been a subscriber of several knitting magazines over the last 3 years. Creative Knitting, Vogue Knitting, Interweave, Knit Simple, and Knit 1. I have constantly renewed my subscriptions too. Always been a loyal reader.
Which is why I was surprised to read that Knit 1. was coming out with only 3 issues this year, instead of 4. The magazine promised that those of us who had renewed subscriptions would still get our 4 subscriptions. The Spring issue was to be a double issue. Lo and behold, when I got my spring/summer 2008 issue, it was NOT a double issue.
I feel like I was screwed, and promptly cancelled my subscription. What's a girl to do? I guess I will keep my money and buy more knitting books with it.

1 comment:

  1. I have been trying to find out why Knit 1 did not arrive on news stands July 29th like I expected. This is the only place that I have been able to find any information - including the Knit 1 website. Thanks, I had planned to subscribe, guess I won't now.

    ReplyDelete