Saturday, April 26, 2008

Stash Enrichment eXpedition!

Went to an area yarn store today....had been there before, was a little sad to see that their book section was 1/2 the size of what it used to be, and the books in stock were ones I already own. I have a large yarn stash here in my apartment, and a lot of it is what can be classified as sock yarn. I get a little bored with the yarn I have sometimes, and I go buy more (sounds awful doesnt it.)


I was also bored by the sock yarn selection at the store I was at today...but more on that later.


Presenting my new yarn!


Not the best quality picture, but here's the roll call: From the top left, Regia Kaffe Fassett design line sock yarn, Noro Kureyon Sock, Regia Kaffe Fassett design line. Bottom left: Regia 4-ply, Online Supersocke Cotton, Wisdom Marathon New York, Noro Kureyon Sock, and Austermann Step.
The bottom-row Noro was somewhat damaged, but when I peeked inside the outer rings of color, and it blew me away and I had to have it.
Never worked with Noro, but I'm anxious about whether it will have problems as I have heard. The colorways are amazing.

1 comment: