Thursday, May 22, 2008

Vickie Howell and the return of CRL

As you may have already noticed, I have a banner on the blog touting the return of Vickie Howell's podcast "CRL." Last season was fantastic--so many interviews with cool crafters! This season begins May 22nd, and you can find the schedule here.
Vickie also has a newly-released book, Knit Aid: A Learn It, Fix It, Finish It Guide for Knitters on the Go . Filled with knitting tips and tricks, this book is perfect for the on-the move knitter or just to have as a reference in your knitting library.
Southwest Trading Company has partnered with Vickie in producing a line of eco-friendly yarns. Craft, Rock, Love, and Vegas. I have Craft, Rock, and Love in my stash and have used all three. My personal favorite is Love, because it is soft and silky. I have it in Mulder and Scully Jade.
Be sure to check out the podcast; it is a really great show!

No comments:

Post a Comment