Thursday, May 22, 2008

What a week....


These two pics are of my first sock knit using MySmallWonders superwash sock yarn. It is really yummy when on your feet. I would definitely get it again. The striping is very even.

Well this has been quite a week. As I mentioned before a couple months ago, we moved to Lancaster, OH from Athens, OH; an hour's drive just about. My husbands family lives in Athens-area and my family hails from Cleveland, Ohio. We now live closer to my parents (45 minutes closer, it's still a 3.5 hour drive).

So this week, we drove to Athens a total of 3 times. On Monday, we went to get my husband and son fitted for their tuxedos--brother-in-law is getting married in a couple weeks. I had a doctors appointment to deal with my super high blood pressure--genetic. The blood pressure medicine made me lose 15 lbs of water weight! Spent 2 hours at sister in laws, so she could play with my son. Tuesday morning, woke up at 8 for a car repair appointment at 10 in Athens. Went shopping and had lunch while the car was being fixed. Wednesday, went to mother in laws house so husband could mow her lawn. She loves being a grandma.

I have been working out pretty much every day for the last 2 weeks, and am finally getting results. I try to go at 530 am so I have the whole rest of the day ahead of me.
I have been knitting away on my socks this week....seems like the hundredth pair but I love it so much! Right now have SSS with my Socks that Rock second sock. Cant seem to cast on for it...will try again today

No comments:

Post a Comment