Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I've been sort of busy this week..

Well, I've been sort of busier than normal this past week, but its been for a great reason.

That is my next package for Touching Little Lives, the charity I'm involved with here in town. I have put together more things besides that, but they were too bulky for this picture:-)
I've gotten the most enjoyment out of knitting the baby hats, as I feel good that a baby will be comforted/kept warm by a handknit hat.
Warm Woolies sock knitting update--2 pairs down, 23 more to go. They are knit with bulky-weight 100% wool yarn, and I can usually do a pair a day. The last pair I made, I forgot to turn the heel with one of the socks, and I had to rip out almost the whole instep to fix it.
I hope to be able to knit the second sock for my son's birthday socks this weekend (my little Kreb will be 2 on July 15th!!!)
I would love to finish the second sock in my pair of Lorna's Laces socks as well, and wind my Paca Peds for some future socks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment