Thursday, August 14, 2008

Baby Blanket complete!!


I finished my niece's baby blanket today! It is probably the first extremely long project that I have completed. It got really heavy after the first 2 rows of blocks, and even traveled with me just so I could work on it!

I'm really proud of it, even though I will never work with Debbie Bliss Cashmerino yarn again. Out of the 8.5 balls I used, 2 had knots in them and 1 had multiple knots. Also, parts were dyed wierd in places. And it pilled, but I'm sure anyone who has ever used DB yarns knows that is common!

Next up on the needles: continuing my sons star sweater from Zoe Mellor's Adorable Knits for Tots.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! I'm sure the little one will love it for years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on finishing the blanket! Doesn't it feel good to have such a large scale project done? :)

    ReplyDelete