Thursday, September 4, 2008

Flat Feet Sock #1 finished!

This has to be the most perfect sock that I have ever made. It is completely perfectly formed, with no gusset holes! After blocking, it all fell into place. BTW, its the pic on the top. My digital camera did not accurately represent the colors--they are more vivid than the pic lets on!

Right now I am making a pair of socks out of Noro Kureyon Sock. The first one of that pair is in the photo on the bottom. I really like the feel of the Kureyon Sock; it is rustic and a change from the ordinary. I'm also watching the RNC on CNN--its been an eye-opening convention--interesting to watch, even though I am pro-Obama. It will be interesting to see how everything turns out.



2 comments:

  1. first, congras on your socks...mine are in time out and i will probably frog them and state over.

    i too have been watching the rnc after watching the dmc. so far i have not been brought to tears. i 1o wish mc cain was the same man he was in 2000. he had me back then but not now....he just has not sold me...i don't see him as a maverick any more. and she scares me. if they get in the rights of women will go so far back! right now they are trying to push through a bill that would make birth control pill illegal..why...they are the same as abortion...figure that one out if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sock looks super! How did you like using the flat feet?

    ReplyDelete