Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Post-debate thoughts...

I just finished watching the 10/7 debate between presidential candidates Obama and McCain. Let me just say how impressed I was with Barack Obama. He has big plans for his presidency, and I loved hearing him speak. My husband and I took advantage of Ohio's early voting and we cast our ballots this past week. McCain, on the other hand, seemed quite repetitive and actually said "my friends" a total of 14 times by my count. All in all, I thought it was interesting to hear. I feel like I am helping to make history because I voted for Obama, not because of his race, but because I feel he can bring about the amazing change that this nation needs so badly right now.

Knitty news:
Still working on my sweater, but cast on for a shrug in Caron Simply Soft Shadows. Yes, I have startitis. There is no known cure, and I doubt if research is being done to find a cure.
Also working on more Warm Woolies socks, my dad's socks, my hubby's socks, my son's sweater, and my Blog socks.

Other news:
Less than 3 months till my niece, Brianna Grace, arrives!!

No comments:

Post a Comment