Friday, October 17, 2008

Thank Goodness It's Friday!!!

The weekend is here!! That means a lot more knitting time for me, as well as spending time with my son and husband...something I've not had a lot of time for lately as work has been super-busy. I had to rip out the Little Star Sweater by Zoe Mellor that I was knitting for my son, as the ends I would have needed to weave in were insane. The front of the sweater looked like a star was forming though...too bad for all the millions of ends. I am going to start on the front of it again, and make it one color. A shortcut, sure, but I really want him to be able to wear this soon. Another knitter on Ravelry did the same thing, and it turned out well in her case.

This weekend, I hope to make more progress on the socks for my hubby, as well as finish the second sock for my dad's pair. I've been working on my sweater a little bit at a time, and have the collar nearly done. Knitting a sweater from the top-down is really fun so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment