Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm an aunt!!

I became an aunt today! My niece, Brianna Grace, was born this afternoon. She is a wonderful blessing for the entire family, and it is so great that she will be celebrating her first Christmas in a couple days as well. Congratulations to her mom and dad, my brother-and-sister-in-law. I can't wait to meet her!

Knitting update: Still working on all 3 of my OTN projects: socks for Dad, blanket for my son, and Christmas tree skirt. I've been super busy with work and even though I've knitted on these projects off and on all week, I haven't been able to complete them:-(


Going to visit my mom and dad for Christmas, should be a fun time.

Merry Christmas to all!!

Edited to add: I went to see my new niece a few hours ago. She is adorable and cute as a button, with a full head of hair.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Yule to you and yours, newly minted auntie!

    ReplyDelete