Monday, January 5, 2009

Charlie's Blankie finished!!

Charlie's Blankie is finally done! It was slated to be done by Christmas, so I wasn't too late. I used 4 skeins of Araucania Nature Wool Chunky, with some Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Chunky and Bernat Cashmere thrown in to make it extra snuggly. It grew a little bit after I blocked it, and is really cuddly.

I was knitting some more on my Blog Socks last night and a little strip of bamboo came off of one of my DPNs. I was a little disappointed, but figured that I can sand it down a little bit to make up for the groove that's now in one of my needles. I have read about that sort of thing happening, but it hadn't happened to me yet. Thank goodness I got some metal dpns recently in case something worse happens to my bamboo dpns.

No comments:

Post a Comment