Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hello from snow-covered Ohio!

Wow...am I ever glad that I work from home! While Northern Ohio had more than a foot of snow in places, we here in Central Ohio had a little snow, some ice, and a whole lotta cold! Good time to get a bunch of knitting done. I have been stash-busting a little and am in the process of making 30 or so hats for the babies Touching Little Lives helps. The little baby hats are so cute...just can't stop making them!
I cast on for another pair of socks this week(as if I needed yet another UFO). This pair is in Radiant Twist Superwash Merino from a very awesome seller on Etsy. The colorway is perfect btw--Sour Cherry. It's a mix of brown, red, and teal green. I'm in the process of finishing up the first in a pair of Blog Socks, in Red Heart Heart & Sole. I really like Heart & Sole, considering at first I thought it was just ok. It's soft, but definitely not a luxury sock yarn. The aloe infusion is a nice touch. Picture of almost-finished Blog Sock below.
Merrily knitting away and staying warm. Hope you are doing the same!


No comments:

Post a Comment