Friday, March 13, 2009

Daylight Savings Time means more knitting time!!

Spring is almost here! It was in the upper 70s for 2 days last week...giving me time to clean off our patio and spend some much-needed time outdoors. We took walks in the park, played outside, and enjoyed the good weather. Alas, this week brought us back to the reality of the fact that it is March and currently in the 30s, at least for the next week or so.

I have finished my Maine Morning Mitts and have a pic of them too. I'm working on my Chocolate and Blue Socks, in Paca-Peds HT. I love the way the alpaca yarn feels! It's something you have to knit with...its amazing.

I spent some time with my parents last weekend..while I was in Cleveland I picked up a book at Barnes and Noble...the topic is knitting 2 socks at a time on 1 circular needle. Really excited to try this new technique...I have major SSS, as anyone who checks my Ravelry page knows, when a pair of socks was begun in May and finished in January!

No comments:

Post a Comment