Sunday, March 22, 2009

Great weekend and new yarn pics

I'm having a great weekend so far. Really relaxed on Saturday-which is new for me (relaxing I mean)--knitted a lot, read books with my son(he is starting to be able to read to me by looking at the pictures), visited with some family, bought Grey's Anatomy Season 4 on DVD, and spent some time organizing scrapbooking supplies. I knit a lot on the second sock in the pair for my dad. Finally be done next week. I'm on the last leg of it literally--just turned the heel and decreased the gusset. Also cast on for second Paca Peds HT sock--can't wait to wear them!!

I forgot to put up the pic of my new yarn I got 3 weeks ago. Handmaiden Casbah Sock (Flirt) and Tuscan Grove Bellagio (Mint Ganache), purchased from The Loopy Ewe (AKA best yarn store EVER).

There's a craft show this Sunday at the Fairgrounds in Lancaster, OH. Went to one last year, it was ok. Might go today, will have to see.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment