Saturday, April 4, 2009

Journal Swap Round 2---on Ravelry


I participated in the 2nd round of the Journal Swap on Ravelry. It is one of my favorite swaps to be in...I love journaling almost as much as I love knitting! My partner Sarah Jo (AKA RebelStickClicker) sent me the most AWESOME package!
--A super cool journal in one of my favorite colors..blue!
--2 balls of Crystal Palace Mini Mochi yarn...something I have wanted to try for a while.
--A starter pack of Soak wash for knitted items.
--a set of really cool stitch markers (a knitting tool (tools?) that I have come to find I can't be without)
--CHOCOLATE!
--Knitting-themed notecards
--knitting charms
--A beautiful pen
--a nail file-for avoiding needle problems like I had the other night
--yummy lotion
--an oriental-patterned case which held my stitch markers
--A bag (which I adore) for portable projects-like socks

I love everything and I appreciate it so much after a really tough week...thank you so much Sarah Jo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment