Thursday, May 14, 2009

Weekend forecast: It's raining knitting!

So I'm having surgery this Friday. I'm going to be miserable all weekend long, but I will have plenty of time to do some knitting! I plan on parking myself on the couch and rotating between couch and bed. I had really hoped to finish my second Monkey sock in time so I could wear them, but it's not looking like it will happen. I'm at the heel of the second sock. I still love the pattern--it's a definite repeat.
My Warm Woolies sweater is coming along well. It's surprisingly heavy considering it is a child's sweater. I'm having fun making little stripes out of wooly remnants I have from projects past. I'll post pics once it is blocked, because it looks really scrunchy and squished on the needles.
Got the new Interweave Knits and Knit 1. issues (VK too). I already picked some patterns to do--thought all of the issues were great!

No comments:

Post a Comment