Saturday, May 16, 2009

Worst day in a long time...

Well, yesterday was the worst day I have had in a long time. Surgery went ok....read the new Interweave Knits while I was there and I really liked many of the patterns.
It took longer because the doctor found that I have endometriosis and will never be able to have another baby because my tubes are closed off with scar tissue--it was difficult for him to get any part of the lighted scope in to check it out. My ovary was fused to my body...not in a good way, so that had to be lasered. I'm in a lot of pain and it's mostly emotional, because I was not expecting this in any way.
Plan on knitting a lot more this weekend because I need to heal both my body and my spirit.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, sweetie. Take care of you. At least you have something you CAN DO whilst recovering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to read about your health issues - I know about that problem personally, so I know how you must feel the day after.

    Best of luck and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete