Monday, June 22, 2009

Finished--Siamese Socks!


I finally finished my Siamese Socks--started last August. Knit with Conjoined Creations' Flat Feet sock yarn, which I ended up really liking.
Washed, the socks are warm and comfortable and squishy.
The last few weeks have been crazy! Last weekend, my little sister graduated from college. We went to the graduation and a dinner afterwards. I'm so proud of her-the first 2 years were really difficult for her and I'm proud of her hard work. The next day, my hubby and I helped her move out of her apartment and my hubby drove the UHaul 4 hours to my mom's house. That was a long day for sure!
The next day, we came home and relaxed our sore muscles. Lots of knitting time in the UHaul equals a sock finished!
OTN right now: Warm Woolies sweater, Warm Woolies sock, and a new sock in Online Supersocke Cotton, which I'm really excited about (first socks done in a cotton blend).

1 comment:

  1. Hey Suzi, they are gawjus, dahlin.

    I just cast on my first pair of cotton socks as well. Keep us posted on your progress, will ya?

    ReplyDelete