Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A little update...

It's been a while since I have last posted..will do a longer post (with pics) tomorrow. I've just been busy with work and life for the last couple weeks. I have the front of my Warm Woolies sweater done and I'm currently sewing in what seems like a hundred ends. I'm working on the back of the sweater--its just taking longer since I am knitting it in a solid blue instead of multiple colors like I did for the front. I have another pair of WW socks almost done--I think for the next couple pairs I'm going to double a solid color yarn and do the heels and toes in a contrasting color. I have some locally-sold alpaca yarn that I want to use...it is so snuggly!!

I found a couple patterns for some doll clothing that uses fingering-weight yarn so now I have something to do with all the sock yarn leftovers I have. It's been really hot here so tomorrow I am going to the swimming pool with my son and hubby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment