Friday, November 6, 2009

TGIF and knitting updates

Happy Friday! Though it's getting colder and snow is definitely on its way here in Cleveland, its perfect knitting weather. The second "Manly Sock" is in the final stages of ribbing and I plan to progress further with it this weekend, so I can keep on track with finishing it by the 15th or so. The "Classy and Fabulous Socks" for my sister are coming along well-I'm currently working on the heel flap of the first sock. I will once again say how much I love the pattern, Karen's Socks, by Monica Jines. I'm going to make a pair for myself after the holidays. It is the perfect sock for me, because the pattern keeps it interesting enough with the cables and the lace pattern. I've stalled a little on the knitting of the various second socks I have laying around...those will happen after I'm done with the "Manly Socks."

It may seem like I have too much on my plate knitting-wise, but with the events of the last 5 months, I'd rather be extra busy than have a lot of time to reflect, although I do that a lot when I journal. Things are getting a little easier over time, more is falling into place, and I'm getting a better picture of where I am headed next: nursing! Wishing you all a happy weekend and plenty of knitting time.

No comments:

Post a Comment