Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy Monday! Blog Contest winner announcement!


Happy Monday/MLK Jr. Day!

I had some time to get some more sock knitting done today, in between organizing the stash and doing other things around the house. I'm making good progress on my Dragonfly Socks, my entry in the December SKA Sockdown on Ravelry. I'm really trying to finish this pair by the end of January, because I've begun quite a few SKA socks that have not made it to pair status thus far. I get distracted, but I'm trying to finish my first pair on time for once. I'm also working on a pair of Hedera socks from Cookie A.'s new book Knit.Sock.Love, which is probably one of the best books I've ever gotten. I can't wait to make every single sock in the book--I love her patterns! I bought "Mingus" from The Loopy Ewe this past week, and am excited to knit that up in the future as well. The winner of the Bugga! yarn is Helenlam! Please email me at ipavecsusan@gmail.com or message me on Ravelry at suzieknittingmama so I can get your prize out to you! Thanks to everyone for your comments--it's always nice to hear what kinds of yarn other knitters like! Keep an eye out for more contests in the coming months!! Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment