Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wonderful Wednesday!

It's finally spring! Actually, up here in NE Ohio, the incessant rain has stopped(for awhile) and the sun has been shining, bringing with it temps high enough so my son can wear shorts to school and I can wear my sunglasses most of the day. Now if only my allergies would stop, life would be pretty great.


In knitting news, I'm almost done with my "Classy and Fabulous Socks" that I began in 2009. It's been a slow go, mainly because I'm not monogamous when it comes to my sock knitting. It was getting to be really space-consuming, so I'm trying to finish up all my UFO socks so I can start some more fun patterns. The above-mentioned socks are a very interesting cable/lace pattern, and I've been loving it. The pattern is "Karen's Socks" by Monica Jines, and I love her patterns. Other patterns that she has written include "Lauren" and "Swirls." I have both and will certainly post them when I get to casting on for those socks.



Here is a pic of the almost-finished socks:

No comments:

Post a Comment