Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas knitting commences!

It's been quite a while since my last blog post.  Work, life, etc have been getting in the way:-).  I have started my Christmas knitting this past week, getting my project list organized so I can get through it.  Granted, there's not a whole lot of knitting to be done--I made a pair of socks for my dad last Christmas, made 2 afghans last Father's Day for my dad and grandpa, and made a pair for my sister last Christmas.  This year I'm knitting a pair of socks for my 5 year-old son (using Berroco Sox), a pair of fingerless mittens, a pair of mittens for my son, and trying to finish a shawl for myself that I began a few months ago.  The socks are coming along well-sorry for fuzzy pic--was taken with my webcam.  Winter is definitely on its way here in Cleveland--it's entering the rainy pre-snow time of the year.  Yucky weather outside, definitely a good reason to stay inside and knit!  More updates to come...I'm trying to update more often and post more pics as I take them.  Happy knitting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment