Friday, March 2, 2012

I Need A Nap

It's 11:15 a.m. and I'm about to fall asleep...literally.  I'm at work and could totally use a power nap right about now.  Went to sleep *relatively* early last night, but was awakened around 4 a.m. when a little night wanderer (AKA my son) wandered into my room and turned on the light before crawling into my bed.  I don't mind him coming into my bed once in a while, but I could have done without the light in my face at 4 in the morning. 

Checked my email earlier and had an email from Knitpicks announcing that the new Felici colors are in!  My favs:  Minty and High Tide in the fingering weight, Depths and Dapple in the sportweight.  I like the Building Blocks colorway in the fingering weight--those would make some nice socks for my dad--kind of a retro feel to that colorway.

5 and 1/2 half hours to the weekend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment