Monday, November 5, 2012

Vogue Knitting Live

A bit late on this post--have had some family things going on lately--but here it is.  I had the most amazing time last weekend at Vogue Knitting Live Chicago!  It was my first VKL experience and one that I would love to repeat next year.
  The venue it was held at, the Palmer House Hilton in downtown Chicago, was a beautiful backdrop for some really fun times.  I attended a class, did the Market-which was amazing; I don't think I've ever seen so much yarn in one place, and met some really nice people.  I will get around to posting some of the yarn I got at the market later on this week, possibly tomorrow.  It was such a fun event--thanks to Vogue Knitting for putting it together and making it so wonderful!

I had a pretty relaxing day yesterday, spending a lot of time with my son.  I put the finishing touches on some hats I made for Stitches From The Heart.  They are pretty cute--I used a pattern I recieved at VKL for a few of the hats.  The pattern is from Knit Simple--the Rib and Garter Stitch Preemie Hat, by Nicky Epstein.  It is such a cute(and easy) little hat to make. 

No comments:

Post a Comment