Tuesday, June 25, 2013

FO: Adonis Wrap

I finished this about a month ago, but am just getting around to putting it up now.  Mostly for the fact that since I got an iphone, I have been using my old digital camera less and less.  It took a while to learn how to upload blog pics via the iphone, but I managed to figure it out.

This wrap is the Adonis Wrap, from Kate Jackson Knits Spring/Summer 2013 pattern collection.  It was my first large shawl done in a worsted weight, as well as the first project I have ever successfully completed with wraps and turns throughout.   I used Plymouth Encore in a pretty silver color, Plymouth Galway in grey for the ruffle, and Dream in Color Baby in Twilight as the contrasting color throughout the wrap.  I love it, and it was a really fun knit.


No comments:

Post a Comment