Wednesday, September 25, 2013

It *finally* feels like fall

The leaves are slowly changing, the nights are earlier, and there is a snappy chill in the air, which gets me in the mood for hot, mulled apple cider and settling down to knit a little in the evening.  I love fall.

Planning on participating in 2 KALs in October--SolidSocks Group on Ravelry October KAL/Sock Knitters Anonymous October Sockdown.

The SolidSocks color of the month is 'blue' and one of the featured designers for the SKA KAL is Verybusymonkey, so I will be double-dipping for at least one pair.  I'm going to be making Cadence  using Cascade Heritage sock yarn in the 'Anise' colorway.  I'm looking forward to finally using my Cascade yarn--I've bought quite a bit of it and have not gotten around to using it yet.  Sock #2 for SKA(because I have 2 months to knit both pairs) will most likely be Tea and Scandal, yarn choice TBD.

Can't wait to get started on these next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment