Tuesday, October 8, 2013

New shawl pattern alert and sock progress

Just got an email from Lorna's Laces announcing their new pattern collection, the Davenport Collection, designed by Laura Chau.  I immediately fell in love with Terauley, a gorgeous shawl that can be knit using a skein of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock.  Pattern purchased, and I can't wait to cast on.  I'm thinking of using either my Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in the Whidby Island color or my SpaceCadet Creations Celeste yarn.  Both of those have pretty good yardage, but I'm leaning towards the LL.  

Making lots of progress on my Cadence socks for SolidSocks and SKA KALs.  *Almost* to the heel flap of sock #1, and I am really enjoying knitting with Cascade Heritage.  First time knitting with it, and I will definitely use it again.  Progress pic from just now:


No comments:

Post a Comment