Monday, November 4, 2013

Progress

It's definitely close to winter here in C-Town.  The temperature has been up and down (more often down) lately and I'm not a fan of the cold, especially when my boiler decides to extinguish the pilot light and it's night and getting chilly.  I seriously think I've caught a cold from my own home...

Sock progress:  this past weekend, I cast on for sock #2 of my Cadence Socks--didn't make it in time for SolidSocks October KAL, but will be done in time to qualify for SKA October Sockdown.  I am, once again, really enjoying this pattern.

Torn as to what project I should do next.  I've already begun sock #2 of my Dragonfly Socks (leftovers from a couple years ago, finishing them for a Mystery Tour KAL ).  I also am halfway down the leg of Pointelle, using Lorna's Laces Solemate in Navy Pier.  Enjoying Pointelle, but not a huge fan of patterns so complex that if I look away from the page, I'm immediately lost in the charts.

More pics to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment