Working from home, for me at least, is something that I thought I would enjoy more than I actually do. I can't wait for things to get back to normal or mostly normal. I feel for everyone who has been affected by this horrible virus and pray that it ends soon.
How I've been filling my non-working hours and weekends:
- Reading ALL THE BOOKS--even some that I have already read and loved many times.
- Putting puzzles together
- Watching some TV (re-watching the early seasons of Grey's Anatomy currently)
- Taking walks and exploring some out-of-the-way parks on the weekends
- KNITTING ALL THE THINGS!
- Zigzagular Socks (Madelinetosh Twist Light in ESK exclusive Wonka Wash)
- Continuing to work on my Cremoso Shawl (Dream in Color Smooshy in ESK exclusive Japan)
- Cable Sampler Scarf (Cascade 220 Superwash in Doeskin Heather)
- Gracie Blanket (I Love This Yarn--magenta)
- Cadence Socks (Cornbread & Honey Light Sock in Gloomy Sky Gradient)